We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PA to join our Bristol Real Estate team in supporting a number of busy fee earners.
Osborne Clarke is recognised as one of the UK's most forward-thinking law firms. Our success is down to excellence in our approach to our clients, our people and our business. We are renowned for our unstuffy and supportive culture, encouraging all our people to make the most of their talent in a fast growing and exciting environment.
With a growing international reach, particularly in Europe but also across Asia and the US, we look after a wide range of commercial clients such as Facebook and Vodafone, as well as entrepreneurs and digital start-ups.
Our focussed strategy and positive working environment have been rewarded by many prestigious awards for career progression, management and culture, including being named Roll on Friday's 'Firm of the year' 2018.
The main purpose of this role is to provide highly professional, effective and proactive support to a number of fee earners.
- Develop and maintain exemplary positive internal and external client and PA relationships
- Proactively take responsibility for all travel arrangements, conference bookings and meeting room bookings in advance
- Anticipate and avoid potential diary clashes, provide conference dial in or VC details for all organised meetings in advance
- Deal with enquiries from clients, colleagues and third parties and provide effective transfer of information
- Play an active role in managing and taking responsibility for the billing process working closely with our accounts team
- Monitoring and assisting with management of fee earner mailboxes
- Mapping and submitting property searches on behalf of fee earners
- Collation and processing of fee earner expenses including proactive management
- Assisting with the day to day management of Client relationship information
- Proactively identify opportunities, actively contribute and be involved with ad-hoc projects as given by the team (and across OC)
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure all admin is dealt with in a timely manner including:-
- Filing, scanning of post, drafting correspondence and communications
- File opening, assisting with CDD requirements, closing / arranging off-site storage of files.
- Checking, registering and scheduling title deeds.
- Work closely across teams to ensure work is completed by the appropriate persons
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects as given by the team
- Work with the Senior PA to continuously develop effective ways of working within the team
- To provide ad hoc support for the PA team (covering for other PA absences)
- To deal with any other reasonable requests
- Essential to have Real Estate experience and a good knowledge of Real Estate working practices
- Enthusiastic and positive approach
- Essential to have good organisational skills and be able to prioritise work
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Essential to have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Essential to work with confidentiality, discretion and diplomacy.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to remain calm and friendly even in a crisis
- Capable of taking initiative and developing solutions
This is a full time position, Monday – Friday, 09:30am – 5:30pm based in our Bristol office.