Reporting to the Associate General Counsel for HCB GB, this role helps support the legal requirements of Willis Towers Watson’s Human Capital and Benefits and IRR businesses in GB. The role involves assisting in a stimulating and diverse range of legal issues which arise from the different business units in the GB business.
- Qualified to at least LPC level within the UK or another European jurisdiction
- Experience of legal issues relating to pensions, consulting or other professional services would be helpful. Paralegal experience is not essential but would be helpful
- Good English language and strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be highly organised with an ability to work and prioritise systematically and methodically, monitoring and managing multiple tasks to successfully meet conflicting deadlines
- Possess effective oral and written communication skills
- Be proactive and happy to take responsibility for your work
- Be flexible, adaptable and a good team player with excellent people skills
- Be confident in dealing with people at all levels of seniority
- Demonstrate sound judgement to be able to recognise when it is appropriate to push back on commercial issues, and escalate legal issues.