Note to applicants: Resumes are required as part of your application. When applying from a mobile device or tablet, you may not be able to attach a resume. If you cannot attach a resume at the time of your application, you will receive a follow up email asking you to attach your resume from a computer.
The Paralegal provides legal support to various business areas of the Company and assists the Legal team in London on a variety of investment management, fund and general company/commercial related issues. The Paralegal will work with the Counsel based in the UK and in the US and may work autonomously as well. The Paralegal will work closely with the business.
General legal support - provision of support to the business on global regulatory issues that arise in relation to the asset management services of the Company and matters relating to its funds, including but not limited to:
• Bachelor’s degree and the Legal Practice Course or the Bar Vocational Course (or overseas equivalent) will be advantageous, but not essential
• 4 years paralegal experience (and/or possibly Compliance, Company Secretarial or Tax experience); preferably in the investment management industry
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Strong time-management and organisation skills
• Detail oriented with good analytical skills
• Independent thinker with positive team player attitude
• Self-starter who is capable of managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and document management systems