An opportunity has arisen for a Paralegal to join the Banking department on a full time, 6 month contract. The role will consist of providing support services to fee earners on client related matters.
Excellent communication, professionalism and interpersonal skills are essential. The successful candidate will be proactive and have a high level of initiative. In addition, the candidate must have a sound working knowledge of Excel and Word, and have some prior experience of working as a paralegal.
Role and responsibilities
- Managing the bibling process, including maintaining the bible room.
- Responsible for condition precedent satisfaction exercises for the department.
- Drafting standard and more complex documents.
- Assisting with the day-to-day management of transactions.
- Preparing corporate documents.
- Extracting, transcribing and analysing information.
- Answering client queries directly.
- Ability to handle multi-tasks at any one time and to prioritise between tasks
- Organised and methodical approach to work
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work hard within a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- Positive attitude and style with clients and fee earners
- Pro-active approach and ability to demonstrate initiative
Who we are looking for
- Prior paralegal experience
- LPC preferred
- 2:1 law degree or equivalent
- Must be a team player