Our credit hire team works with over 40 insurance companies and self-insured corporates. The team deals with all aspects of defendant credit hire dispute resolution, providing an end to end solution. The team also provides pre-emptive advice on these issues whilst also assisting clients
The team deals with credit hire claims from small track to
The team has a progressive approach and a market leading reputation for not simply tackling the claims themselves from a litigation perspective, but also for tracking and
Why join our credit hire team?
Due to the national success of the
We also actively encourage and support professional funding for
To provide a timely, professional and high-quality service to clients in the management of volume litigated credit hire cases.
Our teams are expected to:
• Handle a varied caseload of litigated work with an appropriate level of supervision.
• Comply with internal and external service level agreements.
• To record timely and accurate management information.
• To hit their individual financial targets (which are set based upon work type, charging basis and experience).
• Act as a point of contact for clients, demonstrating a level of knowledge and skill commensurate with experience
•Maintain an awareness of the firm's strategies and plans.
•Maintain and develop technical knowledge through attendance at training sessions and reading appropriate publications.
•You will be required to handle confidential information in line with the firm's data security protocols.
Please note that:
• Legal experience or qualifications
• Exposure to credit hire and litigation is desirable but not essential.
A successful candidate must have:
• IT skills - Be IT literate with a good working knowledge of Excel and Word.
• Analytical skills – The ability to critically look at factual evidence, identify what is not right/out of the ordinary.
• Commercial sense – The ability to know the principle or law but also know when is it worth pursuing it.
• Interpersonal skills – The ability to get on with a team, speak to a customer on the phone and meet a client.
• Resilience – The ability to stand their ground in a telephone negotiation and to receive feedback.
• Aptitude to learn – The ability to retain knowledge and put into play new skills.
• Good oral and written communication skills.