DWF LLP is seeking to recruit a Paralegal to join their Catastrophic Personal Injury team in London. The Catastrophic Injury team is one of the largest in the UK and is recognised nationally. We act for household name insurer clients and all claims are over £100k, with the majority being over £1m.
We will in particular be interested in applicants with relevant experience of fee earning, particularly handling personal injury matters and especially those who have handled multi-track work and catastrophic loss, which is the particular focus of this team.
We are seeking a candidate who can demonstrate a real interest in catastrophic PI work, who is a team player with strong communication skills and attention to detail. Familiarity with working in a commercial environment is preferable.
- To action all cases in line with department/client service standards and protocols.
- To deal with technical aspects of the case, under the supervision of the fee earners/ Partners.
- To ensure that financial targets are met.
- Use of the Case Management system and use of standard documentation wherever appropriate.
- To ensure client care in all cases.
- Progress cases to a satisfactory/speedy settlement in accordance with client requirements.
- Record all time accurately.
- Partake in any other duties that are deemed necessary to support the DWF business as and when required.
- To follow all the Firm's policies and procedures.
- To ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times.
What we can offer
We want you to feel valued and rewarded by your time at DWF. We understand the importance of offering you a reward package that goes beyond simply salary. That’s why, when you join DWF, you’ll be given a choice. You can pick from a range of benefits, allowing you to build a package that suits your needs and lifestyle, as well as those of your family. In addition to our standard benefits (medical insurance, life insurance, pension and 25 days annual leave), we offer flexible benefits which include season ticket loans, holiday buy / sell scheme, gym memberships, health assessments, cycle to work, retail vouchers and dining cards.