We are seeking experienced paralegals to join the team in our new Liverpool office and work alongside our partners, associates, PSLs and trainees. Paralegals form a core part of our partner-led teams at Taylor Wessing, and we look for confident candidates with excellent attention to detail and strong time-management skills.
KEY AREAS FOR CORPORATE
- Basic corporate due diligence
- Drafting ancillary documents
- Assisting with completions
- Preparing transaction bibles
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Candidates must have an English Law degree (LLB) or must have completed the Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL). Completion of the Legal Practice Course (LPC) is preferable, but not essential. Strong candidates may have relevant previous paralegal experience in a particular field of law.
Candidates must be prepared to perform a supporting role and will require:
- Strong academics.
- Good commercial acumen and sound judgment.
- An interest in trialling and implementing AI.
- An interest in the media and current affairs.
- Experience in drafting basic correspondence to clients, regulators and/or individuals on the opposing side.
- Experience in carrying out legal research.
- The ability to work under pressure and at short notice, sometimes to meet very short and changing deadlines.
- An adaptable, pragmatic approach.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient on Word and Excel.