We are looking to strengthen our Clinical Risk team in Manchester and
• Assisting fee earners in handling a challenging caseload of pre-lit and litigated defendant clinical negligence claims on behalf of the leading NHS Resolution and leading independent healthcare providers. This will involve drafting correspondence; reviewing medical records and preparing chronologies; drafting lists of Documents and arranging conferences.
• Dependent upon the level of experience and skills demonstrated further responsibilities may include the preparation of letters of instruction to experts and Applications to Court.
• Adhering closely to client protocol and process, using our bespoke case management system.
• Making an appropriate contribution to
• Paralegals with clinical negligence experience
• Paralegals with experience in defendant personal injury or claimant clinical negligence will also be considered
• Strong technical skill and an ability to understand and work through complex issues.
• A demonstrable ability to adopt a commercial perspective rather than an ‘academic’ approach to legal issues and to be highly client- focused.
• Ability to deal confidently and professionally with clients on