- To undertake file closure and archiving when required.
- To deal with administrative requirements in relation to files for all members of the team.
- To deal accurately with filing - storage and retrieval of client files in line with the department's filing system and locating missing files.
- To use the photocopying equipment to achieve copies of the correct standard in line with the firm's and department's requirements.
- Faxing and printing e-mailed documents.
- General administrative and selective tasks
The Person – Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Ability to communicate at all levels with strong organisational skills
- Committed, enthusiastic and innovative
- Flexible and resilient with good problem solving skills
- Good level of IT literacy
- Good level of numeracy
- Willingness, reliability, attention to detail and accuracy
- Typing skills
- Previous experience in a professional services or partnership environment, potentially coming from voluntary or pro-bono work
- Flexible attitude towards working practices and ability to adapt style as required
- Confident in their own abilities and in their approach
- Team player
- To be approachable and responsive to both colleagues and clients
- To be accountable and straightforward
- To be professional and courteous in all dealings
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.