We are seeking a smart, enthusiastic and hard-working entry level candidate to join our team. This is an opportunity for a bright candidate to develop key skills and take on increased responsibility in the AML and KYC function - this is a great way to enter into AML.
- Perform KYC / Due Diligence on a variety of client types at various risk levels.
- Identify ultimate beneficial owner.
- Screen for sanction activity or PEP involvement.
- Obtain business opinion and sign-off of the client file.
- Perform any other activities required to ensure we know our clients.
- Proactively contribute to continual improvement of the team.
- Ensure data and documents are entered into systems properly.
- Ensure client files pass all quality and control reviews.
- Escalate concerns / issues as needed.
- Interface with clients on KYC related topics (mainly documentation collection)
- Abide by operational risk and control procedures and escalate incidents where necessary.
- Assist on and lead projects, as needed.
- Demonstrates a genuine interest in pursuing a career in AML
- Relevant 1st line experience is highly desirable
- Knowledge of the JMLSG
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written with attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational skills with a high level of accuracy