Netflix’s Business & Legal Affairs team is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant who will provide support to the Content Legal team in London. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, collaborative and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment and takes significant initiative.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting multiple executives;
- Maintaining high volume, complex calendars for a growing team of business and legal affairs professionals, including scheduling internal and external meetings with multiple parties across multiple time zones;
- Managing general administrative duties, including processing expense reports, facilitating team and visitor requests, and ordering supplies;
- Assisting with contract administration;
- Basic IT support and advanced word processing support;
- Internal data management, including following up on drafts, Docusign for signatories, and updating our proprietary systems;
- Coordinating travel arrangements (domestic and international);
- Assisting with onboarding of new hires;
- Working and coordinating with executive assistants across teams on various aspects, including conferences and off-site meetings; and
- Managing a heavy volume of communication and administrative paperwork internally and externally.
- 3+ years as an administrative or executive assistant, providing support to a team (rather than an individual) at a fast-paced company (experience in an entertainment or business and legal affairs setting a plus);
- Team-player who operates in a team-oriented setting;
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information;
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task working in a fast-paced environment; and
- Proficiency in Google Suites (Gmail, docs, calendar).